Morse manufactures ergonomic barrel and drum handling equipment to lift, move, and pour drums, rack drums, weigh and pour drums… drum trucks, drum dollies, drum palletizers and drum handling forklift attachments. Morse makes a full line of industrial drum handlers: drum rotators and drum rollers to mix the contents of your sealed drums. Use a Drum cone to control the flow of dry material from your drum. We also have drum pumps, drum wrenches, drum faucets and drum heaters. Morse manufactures the most extensive line of 55-gallon (210 liter) drum handling equipment. We also welcome requests for custom drum handling equipment.
- Portable Drum Rollers; Portable Drum Rollers / drum mixers roll your drum on its side to gently blend contents. Option for plastic drum mixer.
- Stationary Drum Rollers; Stationary Drum Rollers / drum mixers turn a drum on its side. Drum roller models to mix contents of one or two drums at a time. Options for plastic drum mixer.
- Hydra-Lift Drum Rollers; Hydra-Lift Drum Rotators / drum mixers powered hydraulic system lifts upright drum from floor level and places it for rolling on the drum mixer. Option for plastic drum mixer.
- CE Marked Hydra-Lift Drum Rollers CE-Marked Drum Rollers include the Controls, and the Safety Enclosure with Interlock. They are certified to be in compliance with European machine directives.
- Drum Tumblers allow you to mix the contents of a closed steel, plastic or fiber drum. Load an upright drum into the Drum Tumbler with your hoist, crane or forklift. . . and a Morse drum lifter.
- Tilt-To-Load Drum Tumblers; Tilt-To-Load Drum Tumblers / drum mixers have powered drum lift, and vigorous “corner-over-corner” drum mixing to thoroughly blend contents. Tilt-To-Load Drum Tumblers rotate various sizes of steel, plastic or fiber drum
- Tilt-To-Load Drum Tumbler with Automated Controls
Program to automatically lift your drum, rotate for the time you set to mix drum contents, and then return it to upright position at floor-level for easy handling.
The ultimate in drum mixing equipment.
Forklift Attachments to Lift and Pour Drum
- Lift and Pour with Battery Power Tilt; Forklift drum handler with battery power drum tilt to lift and pour a drum weighing up to 1500 Lb. (680 kg)
- Lift and Pour from 800 to 2500 Lb. Drum; Forklift drum handlers to lift and pour a drum weighing 800 Lb up to 2500 Lb.
Forklift Attachment to Lift and Move Drum
- MORSPEED TM 1500 Forklift AttachmentsTransport upright rimmed steel, fiber or plastic drums with your forklift. Move drums on and off pallets, trucks, etc.
- MORStak TM Forklift Mounted Drum Rackers
Lift, tilt and rack a 55-gallon (210 liter) rimmed steel or plastic drum with your forklift.
- Fork Hook to attach drum lifter Slide the Fork Hook onto a fork, then suspend drum lifter from the Fork Hook. The Fork Hook has 2000 Lb. (907 kg) capacity.
Below Hook Attachments to Lift and Pour Drum
- Lift and Pour with POWER Drum Tilt; Below hook drum handler with ac or air power drum tilt. Lift and pour a drum weighing up to 1500 Lb. (680 kg) with your hoist or crane.
Example: Model # 195A-1-115
- Lift and Pour Drum up to 800 Lb. (363 kg); Below hook drum handlers to lift and pour with geared tilt control.
- Handle drum weighing up to 800 Lb. (363 kg). Example: Model # 185A
- Handle drum weighing up to 1500 Lb. (363 kg). Example: Model # 185A-HD
- Handle drum weighing up to 2000 Lb. (363 kg). Example: Model # 185A-GR
- Lift and Manually Pour Drum up to 800 Lb. (363 kg); Below hook drum handler to lift and manually pour drum within reach. Capacity: 800 Lb. (363 kg).Example: Model #85
4-Wheel Drum Truck
Model # 160 4-Wheel Drum Truck; Move and pour a 30-gallon, 55-gallon or 85-gallon drum weighing up to 1000 Lb. (454 kg
Model # 160-WP4-Wheel Drum Truckwith Pneumatic Tires; 4-Wheel drum truck for use on
rough terrain has pneumatic tires mounted outside the frame.
Drum Spotter; Moving drums is easy with the simple to operate Drum Spotter. Lift and lower the handle to remove or place drum at the corner of pallets. Serve a pallet up to 6″ high.
Drum Palletizers; Move upright drums on and off the corner of pallets up to 20″ high. Lift drum with a set of jaws gripping the drum rim. Available with ergonomic power-lift.
Drum Palletizers with Geared Drum Tilt; Move a drum onto and off 20″ tall pallets and control pouring up to 26″ high with hand crank geared drum tilt control.
Drum Palletizers that pour; Move a drum onto and off pallets up to 20″ high. Lift drum with a drum holder around the drum which also enables pouring drums up to 26″ high.
Drum Dollies to move and position a drum 30 or 55-gallon drum (114 or 208 liter drum) plastic, steel or fiber drum
Drum Dolly for 5-Gallon Pail or can
(19 liter pail or can)
Find the right drum dolly for your 30-gallon (114 liter) drum or 55-gallon (210 liter) drum, and even a pail dolly for that 5-gallon pail (19 liter pail). Standard drum dollies allow you to easily move 55-gallon (210 liter) drum with up to 23″ (58.4 cm) O.D. They have a wide stance base with four MORTUF 3″ (7.6 cm) polyolefin swivel casters. Use a Morse drum dolly with a plastic, steel or fiber drum.
Round Drum Dollies
- Steel frame drum dolly painted blue
- Capacity: 1000 Lb. (454 kg)
Round Drum Dollies for a drum up to 23″ (58.4 cm) O.D. – Typical 55-Gallon (210 liter) drum. They have 4 swivel casters that are 3″ (7.6 cm) diameter, and 1.25″ (3.2 cm) wide.
- Model 14 Steel drum dolly painted blue.
- Model 14M Spark resistant drum dolly is made from spark resistant monel nickel-copper alloy.
- Model 14-SS Type 304 stainless steel drum dolly, ideal for food or pharmaceutical applications. Fasteners are stainless steel. Casters are bright-finished steel with MORTUF polyolefin wheels.
- Model 14-SSC Like model 14-SS, but features stainless steel casters with polypropylene wheels.
Round Drum Dollies for drum up to 20″ (50.8 cm) O.D. – Typical 30-Gallon (114 liter) drum
- Model 14-30SS Type 304 stainless steel drum dolly for 30-gallon (114 liter) drum. Fasteners are stainless steel. Casters are bright-finished steel with MORTUF polyolefin wheels
- Model 14-30 Drum Dolly for 30-gallon (114 liter) drum
Drum Cradles to move and position drum
Drum Cradle Trucks / Tilting Drum Stands / Drum Carts / Drum Upender / Drum Tipper
Drum Cradles for 55-Gallon (210 liter) Drum has 700 Lb. (318 kg) Capacity
Model 40 55-Gallon Drum Cradle / Drum Stand
Mobile Drum Handlers to Lift and Pour Drum
Morse mobile drum handling equipment available with various maximum pouring heights. Choose the best model to lift and pour your drum at the height you need. Many models accept MORcinch TM Options to handle a plastic or fiber drum, and various sizes of smaller drum.
- < PILOT > Power-Propelled Drum Pourer
Lift, transport and pour a 1500 Lb. (680 kg) drum up to 10.5′ (3.2 m) high with the < PILOT > Power-Propelled Walk-Behind Drum Pourer. Pour Drum Up to 10.5′ (3.2 m) high
- Vertical-Lift Drum Pourers
Available with 106″ (2.7 m) or 60″ (1.5 m) maximum drum pour height. Electric, air or battery powered to lift drum straight up, and controlled 360 degree powered drum tilt for pouring. Easily maneuvered on compact base. Capacity: 800 Lb. (363 kg). Pour Drum Up to 106″ (2.7 m) high.
- Scale-Equipped Vertical-Lift Drum Pourers
Add the capability to weigh drum while you pour, to dispense the amount of product you require. Available with 106″ (2.7 m) or 60″ (1.5 m) maximum drum pour height. Capacity: 800 Lb. (363 kg). Pour Drum while weighing Up to 106″ (2.7 m) high
- Hydra-Lift Drum Karriers
Choose 6′ (1.8 m) or 8′ (2.4 m) pour height. Choose Hydra-Lift Drum Karrier with ergonomic electric, air or battery powered drum lift and tilt, or model with manual lift and tilt control. Lift and pour a drum weighing up to 800 Lb. (363 kg). Pour Drum
Up to 8 feet (2.4 m) high
- Stainless Steel Hydra-Lift Drum Karriers
Stainless steel drum handlers are ideal for food or pharmaceutical applications. Choose 6′ (1.8 m) or 8′ (2.4 m) pour height. Choose drum handler with ergonomic electric, air or battery power lift and tilt. Capacity: 800 Lb. (363 kg). Pour Drum
Up to 8 feet (2.4 m) high
- Heavy-Duty Hydra-Lift Karriers
Heavy-Duty Hydra-Lift Karrier have electric, air or battery powered lift to pour a 1200 Lb. (544 kg) drum up to 6 feet (1.8 m) high. Pour Drum
Up to 6 feet (1.8 m) high
- Drum Palletizers that Pour
Lift and pour drum up to 26″ (66 cm) high. V-Base designed to raise and place a drum at the corner of pallets. Capacity: 800 Lb. (363 kg). Pour Drum Up to 26″ (66 cm) high
Lift and pour drum up to 17″ (43 cm) high. Ideal for pouring a drum into a 5-gallon pail. Capacity: 800 Lb. (363 kg). Pour Drum Up to 17″ (43 cm) high
- MORcinch TM Options to Handle a Plastic Drum, Fiber Drum, or a Smaller Drum
Choose the correct MORcinch TM Option to handle various drums with one Morse drum handler.
5 Gallon Pail Handlers
5-Gallon (20 liter) Pail Handler Morse PailPRO TM model # 83 Pail Handler is designed to lift and pour a 5-gallon (20 liter) metal can or plastic pail weighing up to 150 Lb. (68 kg). Pour up to 5 feet (1.5 m) high.
Below-Hook Pail-Karrier Morse PailPRO TM model # 85-5 Pail-Karrier brings ergonomics to below-hook pail handling. It is an ergonomic and safety conscious below-hook can tipper to lift and pour your 5-gallon (20 liter) plastic or metal pail.
Can Tippers Morse PailPRO TM 5-Gallon Can Tippers / Pail Tilters / Bucket Tippers make it easy to pour from your 5-gallon (20 liter) pail or can. They simplify and speed dispensing, while reducing risks of repetitive lifting.
5-Gallon Can Tumblers Morse PailPRO TM 5-Gallon (20 liter) Can Tumblers mix products with aggressive corner-over-corner mixing action right inside your sealed cans or pails. Reduce hazards and save clean-up. Use your pail and can mixer to blend the contents of closed 1 to 5 gallon containers (4 to 20 liter).
Below-Hook Pail Lifter Model # 92-5 PailPRO TM Pail Lifter is sized for your 5-gallon (20 liter) steel or plastic pail. Ergonomic 5-gallon bucket lifting with your hoist or crane.
5-Gallon (20 liter) Pail Heaters Morse PailPRO TM flexible band heaters conduct heat through the pail sidewall to the product inside. Adjust the thermostat to automatically maintain the correct temperature.
5-Gallon Pail Truck Morse PailPRO TM ergonomic 2-wheel truck is designed to ease handling a heavy 5-gallon (20 liter) pail or can. Simply place the pail handle over the hook and pull back on the truck handle to lift the pail. When you’re done, the pail truck stands upright by itself.